Owner/CEO DreamCoachers LLC.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting from University of Utah
- Thirteen years accounting experience with companies such as Marriott International, Vivint, Temple Square Hospitality
- Eleven years in the hospitality industry
- Seven years in career coaching and entrepreneurship
- Deep understanding of business operations including marketing, production, accounting and finance, human resources, recruiting and training etc.
- Served an LDS Mission to Recife Brazil, Portuguese Speaking
- Awarded Manager of the Quarter twice and received a regional award with Marriott International
- Innovative and visionary thinker with an ability to brainstorm new ideas
- Married for 19+ years with 3 children
- Facilitate an entrepreneur cohort through the USU Eastern SBDC
- Working with the Business Technical Assistance Center in Price, UT to coach the incubator businesses housed in their facility
- Taught multiple workshops with the Department of Workforce Services, and individually to business professionals
- Created the LinkedIn workshop for the State of Utah and assisted on the creation and update of several others
- Teach high school students about how they can access higher education at Carbon High